Friday, September 4, 2009

I've run out of cute "road" themed titles! LOL

Anyway, Cameron will be 8 weeks on Saturday!!! It was brought to my attention today that this time last year we were in the midst of preparing my body for two embryos. It was 08/09/2008 that four embryos were transferred to our clinic! What an amazing year. Cameron has begun to smile and laugh at us, and has one night this week slept for 5 hours!! What is most funny about that is when I woke up and realized the time, instead of being happy I panicked!!! LOL But he was dozing peacefully and Mom and Dad had gotten some great sleep!!

I continually pray for those of you just beginning your Embryo Adoption or Infertility journey. God does have a plan, and our time is not His. Although you may think that is just easy for me to say, it is truth! God is good all the time, All the time GOD is good!!!

2 comments:

embieadoptmom said...

How Awesome! Thank you for your prayers!

Jess said...

I can't believe he is already 8 weeks old!!! Your story is truly and inspiration.